Welcome to the home of Flent
Flent is a network benchmarking tools which allows you to:
- Easily run network tests composing multiple well-known benchmarking tools into aggregate, repeatable test runs.
- Explore your test data through the interactive GUI and extensive plotting capabilities.
- Combine and aggregate data series and produce publication quality graphs.
- Capture metadata from local and remote hosts and store it along with the plot data.
- Collect secondary data series such as CPU usage, WiFi, qdisc and TCP socket statistics and plot it with the main dataset.
- Specify batch experiment runs to completely automate your testing regime.
Install Flent as per the instructions below, then see the Quick-start section to get going.
Installing Flent can be done in several ways, depending on your operating system:
- Ubuntu users: Add the tohojo/flent PPA.
- Debian users: Use the package included in Debian Stretch and later.
- Arch Linux users: Install Flent from the AUR.
- Other Linux and OSX with Macbrew: Install from the Python
pip install flent
Getting involved is easy: