[Flent-users] [tohojo/flent] Release v1.3.0 - Flent v1.3.0
notifications at github.com
Tue Jul 9 18:49:04 EEST 2019
Released on 2019-07-09.
Note that this will be the last release with Python 2 support!
Changes since v1.2.2 include:
- New --data-cutoff parameter filter data outside a specified time interval when
plotting or formatting. This is useful for, e.g., showing flow behaviour after
steady state has been reached for long-running tests.
- New cc_algos test parameter to set per-flow congestion control algorithm being
used by Netperf for TCP flows.
- Storing lots more metadata from Netperf data series, including total elapsed
time, total bytes sent and received and reported TOS.
- Fixes to plot label override settings.
- Option to copy metadata to clipboard from GUI right-click menu.
- Support for passing DSCP mark values to Iperf.
- Lots of bug fixes, mostly in the plotting and display code. And better test
coverage to hopefully prevent things regressing again.
- Addition of .appdata.xml file for the GUI, and an RPM spec file for packaging
on RPM-based distros.
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Flent-users