[Flent-users] irtt on flent-london

Pete Heist pete at heistp.net
Tue Feb 5 15:46:58 EET 2019

> On Feb 1, 2019, at 3:47 AM, Pete Heist <pete at heistp.net> wrote:
>
> irtt server running on flent-london, in case anyone wants to try. Compiled head with Go 1.11.4, and invoked with systemd, we’ll see…

So far it’s stayed up. I suspect that the problem of the server stopping is because the irtt binary in the Debian package appears to actually be compiled with gccgo, which I have done zero testing on. It looks like there’s a way I can explicitly request the golang.org Go compiler, so I’m working on getting a new version pushed.

Any opinions on whether irtt.service should automatically be installed and enabled on package installation?

Also, I’ll thank Dave for insisting that irtt use a three-way handshake :)

https://www.zdnet.com/article/over-485000-ubiquiti-devices-vulnerable-to-new-attack/

Pete