[Flent-users] Now raw data found for series TCP download / TCP upload / Ping (ms) avg?

Louie Lu git at louie.lu
Fri Jan 5 07:37:24 EET 2018

Hi all,

When I palying around with flent, using flent-gui to open a data file
which run with:

     $ flent rtt_fair_var -p totals -H 192.168.177.157 -H
netperf.bufferbloat.net -o file.png -v

It will came with this error output:

    No raw data found for series TCP download avg, falling back to
computed values
    No raw data found for series TCP upload avg, falling back to computed values
    No raw data found for series Ping (ms) avg, falling back to computed values

Is this what test case just not test it, or my config with netperf or
iperf have some problem?

Thanks,
Louie.