[Flent-users] SmokePing probe

Pete Heist peteheist at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 13:35:46 EET 2018

The author pulled the probe in pretty quickly, so it’s already upstream. Some samples:

https://www.drhleny.cz/bufferbloat/smokeping/irtt_smokeping.png <https://www.drhleny.cz/bufferbloat/smokeping/irtt_smokeping.png>

https://www.drhleny.cz/bufferbloat/smokeping/irtt_smokeping2.png <https://www.drhleny.cz/bufferbloat/smokeping/irtt_smokeping2.png>

Maybe I’ll post another image after a while if something more exciting happens… :)