[Flent-users] weir error message after update of macosx and flent

Pete Heist peteheist at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 01:41:16 EET 2018

> On Feb 17, 2018, at 11:21 PM, Toke Høiland-Jørgensen <toke at toke.dk> wrote:
>
> Sebastian Moeller <moeller0 at gmx.de> writes:
>
>> Hi Toke,
>>
>> I made the mistake of updating both my os (from macos 10.12.6 to
>> 10.13.3) and flent (to 1.2 I believe) at the same time. Now when I try
>> to actually run a test I get the following results:
>
> Well, seems you found a bug in the diffserv handling for the IRTT
> runner; well done ;)
>
> Should be fixed in git :)

Nice, this also makes me think that I could accept DSCP marking text (CS0, etc) for the —dscp parameter. And that I might not have aptly named that flag, since really DSCP is only 6 bits of the DS (ToS) field, but what you’re passing in can be all 8 bits (or else maybe I should just mask off the two ECN bits). I might make some adjustments here for v1…