[Flent-users] weir error message after update of macosx and flent

Sebastian Moeller moeller0 at gmx.de
Sun Feb 18 00:29:51 EET 2018

Hi Toke,

> On Feb 17, 2018, at 23:21, Toke Høiland-Jørgensen <toke at toke.dk> wrote:
>
> Sebastian Moeller <moeller0 at gmx.de> writes:
>
>> Hi Toke,
>>

>> I made the mistake of updating both my os (from macos 10.12.6 to
>> 10.13.3) and flent (to 1.2 I believe) at the same time. Now when I try
>> to actually run a test I get the following results:
>
> Well, seems you found a bug in the diffserv handling for the IRTT
> runner; well done ;)

	Now that you mae this explicit (and looking at the change in git) it seems obvious that all I needed to do was to extend marking_map to the code points in use (I still use the crufty rrul_cs8 for most of my tests, as I want to have 8 flows per direction and hence required more than the default markings for rrul). I guess it is time to try to learn to read python more fluently...

> Should be fixed in git :)

It is thanks a lot!

Best Regards
	Sebastian