[Flent-users] IRTT question

Sebastian Moeller moeller0 at gmx.de
Thu Feb 8 21:53:02 EET 2018

Hi Pete,

> On Feb 8, 2018, at 20:49, Pete Heist <peteheist at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> It should work, but the irtt server needs to be running. On your box where netserver is running (sounds like the Mac for you if you’re testing locally), run “irtt server”.

	Ah, that got me a bit further:

which: Found irtt executable at /Users/smoeller/go/bin/irtt
UDP RTT test: Cannot use irtt runner (Irtt connection check failed: Error: read udp4 192.168.1.222:63322->130.243.26.64:2112: read: connection refused
). Using netperf UDP_RR

I guess I now need to poke a hole into my firewall to allow udp port 2112 incoming, no?

Best Regards & many thanks
	Sebastian