[Flent-users] Query regarding AQM test in Flent

Sourabh jain jainsourabh679 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 18:03:09 EET 2017

Hello Toke,

Thanks for suggestion, it helped a lot.

I tried password less ssh with router and got the packet drop statistics
with *rrul *test.

I also want dealy plot, but It is not available in rrul test. So I tried
same thing with qdisc-stats test but it is giving warning and errors.

Command: ./run-flent qdisc-stats -p delay --test-parameter
qdisc_stats_hosts=pg at 192.168.20.2
--test-parameter qdisc_stats_interfaces=enx000000001220 -l 60 -H
172.16.10.2 -t test -o test.png

Warning: Warning: No interface given for tc runner. Defaulting to 'eth0'.
Error: Cannot find device "eth0"

No .gz file is being generated by *qdisc-stats *test.

I am not sure whether I did some mistake in command or Flent doesn't allow
qdisc_stats_interfaces and qdisc_stats_hosts for *qdisc-stats *test*.*

I tried with -L option but I am not getting any insights from log file. I
am attaching log file in case you need.

Thanks and Regards,
Sourabh Jain