[Flent-users] Announcing Flent v0.15.0

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 19:42:04 EEST 2016

You are a master of understatement in the below. I forwarded the
announcement around a bit.

Do we need to hire a PR flack to add excitement to future releases,
describing how flent can solve network problems, AND world hunger, AND
automate the production of dozens of academic papers?

Somewhat relevant:

http://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/the-scottish-scoundrel-who-changed-how-we-see-data

--
Dave Täht