[Flent-users] Flent mailing lists moved to new server

Toke Høiland-Jørgensen toke at toke.dk
Tue Oct 4 14:43:17 EEST 2016

Hey everyone

I've moved the Flent mailing lists to a new server. The subscriptions
should be moved over, so hopefully everything still works. Let me know
if it doesn't.

As part of the move, the lists are now run on good old mailman 2. You'll
need to go to https://flent.org/mailman/listinfo/ to change your
subscription options. I turned off the monthly password reminder, so
request a new password if you need to change options.

Also, I've retired the flent-devel list. There's so little traffic on
these lists , that I see no reason to have two lists. So everything is
now on flent-users, and I've moved all subscriptions to this list.
Flent-announce is still there for those who only want release
announcements.

-Toke